Open Class (OC)
Open Class (OC) Information - Open to all to enter
The information below gives you an idea on all of the different Departments you can enter. You can now enter online. We recommend that you print the sections you are interested in, so that when you go to enter on-line you have all of the code numbers in front of you.
2021 Updates on Open Class Still Life
Planning for competitive exhibits in the Display Hall, building 500, takes months of staff and volunteer time to make them successful. Since we have a shortened timeline and decrease in staff & volunteers, there is not enough time to plan and properly prepare our Handbook and programs for the Still Life exhibits for 2021. We are also unable to provide enough judges to judge these still life items this year. For these reasons, we will be unable to accept any Quilts, Afghans, Photos, Artwork, Crafts, Baking, Floral, Food Preservations, Homemade Beverages, General Agriculture or Educational Displays for the 2021 Fair. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to see your items at the 2022 Evergreen State Fair!
View the link to review the information in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format. If the sections don’t open or display properly, you may need to update your Adobe Reader.
2021 OC Livestock Full Handbook - Livestock Handbook (PDF)
- Department A - Dairy Cattle (PDF) - be sure to download and fill out the W9 form Below - Entries close 8/15/21
- Department B - Beef Cattle (PDF) - be sure to download and fill out the W9 form Below
- Instate Entries close 7/31/21; Late entries and out of state 8/02/21
- Department C - Swine plus Sow and Litter Display (PDF) - be sure to download and fill out the W9 form below.
- The Sow and Litter Display Entries close 8/01/21 Swine Entries close 8/20/21
- Department D - Sheep (PDF) - be sure to download and fill out the W9 form - Entries close 8/13/21
- Department E - Wool (PDF) - Entries close 8/13/21
- Department F - Dairy and Pygmy Goats
- Department H - Rabbits (PDF) - Entries close 8/15/21
- Department I - Poultry (PDF) - Entries close 8/23/21
- Department J - Alpaca and Llamas (PDF) - Entries Close 8/15/21
- Department K - Granges (PDF) - Mail in and Online entries close 7/01/21
- Department M - Forages (PDF) - Entries close online 8/24/21 and Walk up entries taken 8/26/21
- Department T - Cats (PDF) - Entries close 8/23/21
- Department Y - Draft Horses (PDF), Clydesdale - be sure to download and fill out the W9 form below - Entries close 7/31/21
*W9 Tax Form (PDF) needed for Large Animal exhibitors (must file even if not a business - just check US Resident - Individual in Step 1.)