RV PARK-COVID-19 Update as of 06/05/2020
RV2 Campground: Open by reservation for self-contained camping only (RV/campers) (no drop-ins, all sales are pre-paid or credit card only – no cash, restrooms open, showers open, dump station open). Parties are limited to no more than 5 people outside your household. extra vehicles may be prepaid (no refunds).
For reservations: click here or 425-388-6600
For additional information about Snohomish County’s COVID-19 response, go here.
The Evergreen State Fairgrounds located in Monroe Washington offers RV parking for visitors and event participants. These sites offer a low-cost alternative to hotel/motel stays. Please note: The Evergreen RV Park is not a traditional campground. Amenities such as campfire pits or picnic tables are not offered. For Fairgrounds’ RV rules see the FAQs Tab.
OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
RV-2 is located on the east side of the Fairgrounds and offers 117 RV sites which can be reserved online through the Snohomish County Parks reservation system. Reservations are accepted for visits between April 1 and October 31 (excluding dates of the annual Evergreen State Fair). Spaces in RV-2 can accommodate up to 42 foot RVs, with water and 30-amp electricity. There are 24 pull through sites. Dump station is on site.
Limited tent camping in RV-2 is available on a first come first served basis. Please check in with Camp Host upon arrival.
Fair-time RV Reservations Form is now available for the 2021 Fair. Limited space is available.
EVENT RV SITES:
RV-1 is located on the north side of the Fairgrounds and offers 88 RV hook up site and is ONLY available to Equestrian Park participants and horse show vendors. RV 5 has 12 full hook up spaces (sewer, water, electric) and is inside the Equestrian Park. These RV sections are closed to the general public. Participants and horse show vendors should check with their show promoter to see if they are taking RV-1 reservations through their show. If shows are not taking reservations - see the gate attendant in the Equestrian Park to pay for your horse show RV spot.
RV-2 Reservations (Non Fair-time)
- Make online RV-2 reservations
- Non-Fair time reservations by phone, dial 360-805-6727 or 425-388-6600
- View a map of RV 2 Sites (PDF) at The Evergreen State Fairgrounds.
- Fairgrounds' RV # 2's physical address is:
18465 Cascade View DR
Monroe, WA 98272
- General Information - 360-805-6700
Off Season RV & Tent Camping
|Space Type||Per Night|
|RV Hookup Spaces (with electricity & water)||$25|
|RV Non-Hookup Spaces (no utilities)||$20|
|Tent Camping - limited availability (April through September)||$20|
FAIR TIME ONLY
RV & Tent Camping
Fair-time RV and Tent reservations are handled through the Administration/Pass Booth and cannot be made online. RV reservations are on a first come first served basis.
Please complete the Fair RV application form located here, submit and call 360-805-6735 to make payment over the phone. Reservation is not complete until paid.
Visa, Mastercard and debit cards are accepted.
Fair Time RV Reservations
by 7/23 by 1pm
7/23 after 1:01pm
|RV Hookup spaces - Season||$200||$250|
|RV Hookup spaces - 1/2 Season||$100||$125|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - Season||$140||$170|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - 1/2 Season||$70||$85|
|RV Hookup spaces - per night||$30||$40|
|RV Non-Hookup spaces - per night||$25||$25|
Fair Time Tent Camping
|Season - Designated Areas Only||$130|
- Hook Up spaces have water & electricity.
Prices apply for stays during Fair time.
- RV spaces are assigned by SIZE and are on a "First Come, First Served" basis.
- Complete and submit Fair RV application form located above
- Call 360-805-6735 to make payment over the phone
- Reservation will not be completed without payment
- Do not enter any credit card information on RV reservation form
- There will be a $10 service fee assessed on all early cancellations.
- No Refunds on cancellations after August 1.
- Move in and move out times are different during fair-time
- If inaccurate information on rig size is given. You may be moved to a different space than originally assigned. No refund will be given for move.
- 1st Half: Move in 8 a.m. / Move out 5 p.m
- 2nd Half: Move in 7 p.m. / Move out 5 p.m
Once your reservation and payment are complete a confirmation email will be sent with further instructions
Have questions regarding Fair-time RV reservations? Contact us or call us at 360-805-6700. After August 9, you can call the Pass Booth directly at 360-805-6777. The Pass Booth is not available from the End of Fair-July.
Cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by Snohomish County Parks Administration Office no less than 14 days prior to check-in date to receive a refund. All cancellations will incur additional fees.
Contact the Park Administration office, in writing, to reschedule or change sites.
Reschedules may require cancellation of existing reservation.
Other Restrictions & Procedures
- Non-Fair-time: Check-in / Check-out time: Noon (12 p.m.)
- 14-Night maximum stay (per month)
- No free or discount camping
- Visitors without reservations will be on a first-come, first served basis. Please make payment to the RV Host or in the Fair Administration Office.
- Additional restrictions may apply
Our sites are not a traditional campground set up. RV1, 2, 3 & 5 are gravel lots. RV 4 is on pavement.