Indoor Arena (Non-Horse Shows) - Building Number 100
Occupancy: 2,734 permanent bleacher seating
Footage: 60,000 square feet indoor arena with a 26,000 square feet dirt show ring
Ceiling Height: 25 feet, 50 feet at peak
Daily rate: $2,000.00 per day (Horse shows refer to Equestrian Park rates below).
VIP/clubroom; built-in office, announcers stand above office; two built-in heated ticket booths and large lobby area. Concrete/asphalt floor, (gas heat may be available), fluorescent light, ceiling fans, 3-phase electrical hook-ups. Restrooms in building. Ample parking available.
Commercial Building - Building Number 400
Footage: 120 feet by 203 feet
Ceiling Height: 11 feet, 19 feet at peak
Daily Rate: $925.00
Uses: Commercial & Non-Commercial exhibits, craft shows; swap meets; small animal shows
Approximately 24,000 square feet exhibit space (structure support posts located throughout building); painted asphalt flooring; gas heat; 110v electrical outlets; fluorescent lighting; attached outside covered breezeway; with restrooms in immediate vicinity of building.
VIP Cabin - Building Number 403
Footage: 32 feet by 24 feet
Daily Rate: $300.00
Log cabin with covered porch. Approximately 768 square feet, meeting room, kitchen, restroom. Heated, 110v electrical outlets, convenient parking.
Longhouse - Building Number 404
Footage: 40 feet by 60 feet
Ceiling Height: 8 feet, 14'8 inches at peak
Daily Rate: $600.00 (includes Kitchen Facilities)
Kitchen Facilities: Stove with oven, triple sink, fridge and freezer
Uses: Meetings, seminars, banquets/luncheons, parties, small craft shows, weddings, receptions.
Approximately 2,400 square feet Unique log construction; 110 volt electrical outlets, concrete flooring, track lighting, electrical heating. Kitchen and restroom in building. Rate includes 6 to 8 foot tables and 50 folding chairs.
Display Hall - Building Number 500
Footage: 200 feet by 72 feet
Ceiling Height: 11 feet, 14'8 inches at peak inside each section
Daily Rate: $850.00 - center & west sections*
Uses: Craft shows, swap meets, floral shows, commercial & con-commercial exhibits
Main entrances on north side of building; painted asphalt floor, gas heat, fluorescent lighting; with restrooms in immediate vicinity of building.
*Two sections (Center & West) available for use; prices per section if rented separately: $500 each. Each section approximately 36 feet by 200 feet.
4-H Building - Building Number 501
Footage: 180 feet by 84 feet
Ceiling Height: 11'6 inches, 18'6 inches at peak.
Daily rates: North, east & west sections: $850.00 (does not include Kitchen Facilities)
Kitchen Facilities: $200.00 each (2 available)
Uses: Banquets, Weddings, auctions, swap meets, displays, craft shows, meetings, conferences
Main entrance on north side of building; two adjoining walled sections (each section 42 feet wide); One section contains indoor stage; one section contains built-in glass display cases. Concrete flooring, gas heating, fluorescent lighting; adjacent restrooms; portable PA system west side only. Use of kitchens is an extra charge. Second floor level not available for use.
Pavilion - Building Number 600
Footage: 90 feet by 150 feet
Ceiling Height: 16 feet, 32 feet at peak
Daily Rate: $850.00 per day (non-animal shows); $575.00 per day (animal shows)
Uses: Large and small animal shows; commercial & non-commercial exhibits; craft shows; swap meets, auctions
Approximately 13,500 square feet exhibit space; clear span facility; 20 feet by 150 feet open wing area; 90 feet by 22 feet lobby, office, restroom area. Concrete floor, gas heat; fluorescent lighting, restrooms and showers in building; drains; overhead 110 amp electrical suspension hook-ups; suspended water hose; ceiling exhaust fans, covered wash rack (cold water) nearby; clipping area; new/ used shaving bunkers adjacent to building with loading/unloading ramps; ample parking area; easy access to judging area; portable feeders specially adapted to pavilion available, sixty double sided 6 feet portable mangers/feeders.
Gary D. Weikel Event Center - Building Number 604
Footage: 140 feet by 240 feet
Daily Rate: $2,500.00
Uses: Trade shows, weddings, banquets, sporting events, training, entertainment events
Clear span building, 33,000 square feet includes both 16 feet doors and 6 feet man-doors on all sides, restrooms attached.
Sheep Barn - Building Number 607
Footage: 87 feet by 150 feet
Daily Rate: $300.00
Uses: Sheep, dairy goat, pygmy goat shows, swap meets
Disinfecting charged separately. Approximately 13,050 square feet; blacktop flooring, water taps, 110v electrical; pens available for a separate charge.
Pygmy Goat Barn - Building Number 608
Footage: 58 feet by 140 feet
Daily rate: $300.00
Pygmy Goat Show Ring ONLY: $150.00
Uses: Pygmy goat, sheep, dairy goat shows, dog shows, swap meets
Disinfecting charged separately. Approximately 13,050 square feet, blacktop flooring, water taps, 110v electrical; pens available for a separate charge.
Evergreen Equestrian Park
Daily Rate: $2,000.00 - Indoor Arena - For rodeos, horse related seminars, Expos & auctions - events renting less than 120 stalls.
- Renting more than 120 stalls, 2 day minimum
- Daily rate: $1,400.00 - Arenas Package (all Arenas and lunging areas)
- Daily rate: $1,100.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 and Outdoor Covered Arena Number 101 combo
- Daily rate: $1,000.00 - Indoor Arena Number 100 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Covered Outdoor Arena Number 101 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 110 only
- Daily rate: $500.00 - NE Uncovered Outdoor Arena Number 109 only
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Center Uncovered Outdoor Ring Number 111 only
- Daily rate: $300.00 - Arena Clubroom Number 100A only (7am-9pm)
- Partial Daily rate: $250.00 - Arena Clubroom Number 100A only (4 hours or less)
- Stalls: $16.00 per day per unbedded stall (402 stalls available).
- Cattle Pens: (flat fee) $200.00
- Stall & Other Damages (materials extra charges) $60.00 per hour
- EPA Disposal Violations - per violation - $200.00 each
- Baled Shavings (12yrd bales) - $6.50 per bale
- Used Shavings Disposal Fee - $7.00 per yard (shows may bring in own Shavings or Straw, Disposal fee remains mandatory.)
- $50.00 per day - Gate Attendant (mandatory)
The Evergreen Equestrian Park is comprised of a 60,000 square feet indoor arena (with a 26,000 square feet dirt show ring and 2,734 permanent bleacher seats); one covered outdoor arena (200 feet by 100 feet ), three uncovered arenas (130 feet by 220 feet, 128 feet by 254 feet , 73 feet by 162 feet ), lunging areas, 402 box stalls in four barns, wash racks, additional areas available for placement of portable stalls, three restroom facilities (two with showers), convenient trailer and RV parking.
Other Available Facilities
- West Parking Lot, Outdoor Grounds. Uses: Swap meets, flea markets, large and small animal shows, vehicle shows, sales, equipment auctions, concerts. Contact Fair Operations to discuss a quote.
All information subject to change without notice.
- Fire Marshal Special Event/Inspection Fee - $50.00 per event
- Snohomish County Admissions Tax - 5% of paid ticket sales
- Food Service Charges - per weekend $200.00*
- *Charges apply to events that bring in food/beverage concessions and catering services that have been registered with the Fairgrounds. Exception-Equestrian Park Events required to use Fairground's contraction Food Concessionaire.