Fair Advisory Board
The Fair Advisory Board is composed of eleven members, five representing the Council district in which they live, and six at-large members who may live anywhere in the county. Members serve four-year terms and are limited to three consecutive full terms.
The board meets almost monthly and represents a broad range of interests related to the annual Evergreen State Fair. It was created to advise, consult and assist the Fair Manager in the operation and maintenance of the Evergreen State Fair.
If you are interested in serving on the Fair Advisory Board, please complete this Nomination Form (PDF).
Regular Meetings: 7:00 p.m. second Tuesday of each month in the Fair Administration Office conference room, 14405 179th Ave SE, Monroe WA 98272.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 7:00 p.m.
- No meeting in December
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020, 7:00 p.m.
- Oct 8 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- Aug 13 2019 FAB Minutes.pdf
- August 13 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- July 9 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- June 11 2019 FAB Minutes.pdf
- June 11 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- May14 2019 FAB Minutes.pdf
- May 14 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- April 9 2019 FAB Minutes.pdf
- April 9 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- February 19 2019 FAB Minutes.pdf
- Feb 19 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
- January 8 2019 FAB Minutes Amended.pdf
- Jan 8 2019 FAB Agenda.pdf
2019 Fair Advisory Board
District 1 - Marshia Armstrong
District 5 - Kathleen Wright, 2019 Vice Chair
J. Elaine Johannsen, 2019 Secretary
Tod Johnson, 2019 Chair
Photo & Bio coming Soon!
Candi has been in health care for 17+ yrs as a Cardiac Tech and CMA. She has been involved in 4-H as a youth and 25+ yrs as a leader both on the club level and county level and is currently the Snohomish County 4-H cat program leader. She joined the board to see a different perspective of the Fair and to keep it a fun and educational community Fair for all.