ON-LINE (non-Fair time) Reservations:
For Map of RV 2 Locations at Evergreen State Fairgrounds Click Here
Fairgrounds' RV # 2's physical address is:
18465 Cascade View Dr
Monroe, WA 98272
360-805-6700 - General Information
425-388-6600 - Non-FAIR reservations
To Reserve RV Space using Online Reservation System Click Here under PARKS type Evergreen State Fairgrounds or enter 98272 in the ZIP code search
Fairgrounds RV Pricing (not valid for Fair time) Click Here
FAIR time only Reservations
Fair time RV Reservation Form - Spaces are assigned on a "first come, first served" basis.
Fill out, print and mail form with payment to:
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, WA 98272
Reservation Forms with credit card payments can be faxed to Fair at 360-794-8027.
- Checks will not be accepted after August 1st.
- Do not enter any credit card information on RV reservation form, we will call you.
- Forms without payment attached will be returned.
- $10 Service Fee assessed on early cancellations.
- No Refunds on cancellations after August 1st.
- Move in & Move out times are different during Fair time
1st Half: Move in -8am - Move Out -5pm
2nd Half: Move in 7pm - Move Out -8pm
Have questions regarding Fair Time RV reservations? Email your questions to from May - Sept. Moriah. Or call us at 360-805-6700. After Aug 1, you can call the Pass Booth directly at 360-805-6777 Pass Booth is not available from October - March.
96 RV sites at The Evergreen State Fairgrounds can be reserved online through the Snohomish County Parks reservation system. Excluding dates of the Evergreen State Fair, reservations are accepted for visits between April 1st and October 31st. These sites offer a low-cost alternative to hotel/motel stays. Located in Monroe, Washington, they are ideal for sporting event participants and I-5 or SR-2 travelers. The spaces can accommodate up to 42 foot RVs, with water and electricity. Showers and dump station are on site.
Please note: the Fairgrounds do not offer traditional campground amenities such as campfire pits or picnic tables.
Unless otherwise stated, Snohomish County Parks fees, regulations, policies, and procedures are in affect.
Restrictions & Procedures
- Cancellation requests must be received, in writing, by Snohomish County Parks Administration Office fourteen (14) or more days from check-in date to receive a refund. All Cancellations will incur additional fees.
- Reschedules: Contact the Park Administration office, in writing, to reschedule or change sites. Reschedules may require cancellation of existing reservation
- Visitors without reservations will be on a first-come, first served basis with payments made to the RV Host
- Non-Fairtime: Check-in/Check-out time: Noon (12:00pm)
- 7-Night maximum stay (per month)
- No free or discount camping