Restrictions & Procedures
Off-Season RV Reservations:
- Cancellation requests must be received by Snohomish County Parks Administration office 14 or more days from check-in date to receive a refund.
- Reschedules require cancellation of existing reservation
- Visitors without reservations will be on a first-come, first served basis with payments made to the RV Host
- Check-in/Check-out time: Noon
- 7-Night maximum stay (per month)
- No free or discount camping
Fair-time RV and Tent Reservations and Season/Half Season Parking:
- No Refunds on cancellations after August 1, 2012. $10 Service fee assessed on earlier cancellations.
- Only one (1) RV or live-in trailer is allowed per space - so sideways parking (per fire code)
- Equestrian Park (RV1) width limitation is eleven (11') feet. If RV width exceeds 11 feet, a second space must be purchased.
- There is enough room next to an RV for a personal commuter vehicle or small supply trailer. Everything has to fit within the assigned RV space ( no parking allowed in roadways).
- RV, trailer and vehicles must be in sound condition with no fluids draining on the ground.
- Septic dump station is located near the RV lot at no cost with paid RV space; or septic pumping services are available for a fee.
- Check-in for season RV is 8am, day before Fair opens. Check out for Season RV is 6pm on day after Fair ends. Half-season/session RV check-out is 5pm/check-in 6pm.
- Campfires and open flames are not allowed.
Fair-time Admission Tickets:
- No Refunds
Fair-time Booth Spaces:
- Booth spaces cancelled 60 days prior to event will receive 90% refund.
- Booth spaces cancelled 30-60 days prior to event will receive 50 % refund.
- Booth spaces cancelled less than 30 days prior to event will not receive a refund.
- $200 Booth space deposit is non-refundable.
All information subject to change without notice.